"The Worst" "The Worst"

This is one of the most incredible things I've seen.
I don't know whether your doing some commentary on society (It could be interpreted as such) Or if you are just going crazy making this.

Either way I love it all, the animation, the possible message, the non-existent message oh and the carnage.

I'd love to see more like this, it had me in a trance-like state. Good job!
10/10 and 5/5

Evil Land Episode 01 Evil Land Episode 01

Great job

amazing

Pumpkin Planet Pumpkin Planet

GREAT!

so fluid, BEUTIFUL fall landscape and i love blobs :3 maybe you should add a tiny bit more of a story (im being a hypocrite saying this as i cant myself) othervise the good wins over the bad 10/10 4/5

manuelberja responds:

yeah! more series will come! thanks!

Super Peoples Pt.1 Super Peoples Pt.1

Great!

I love your style and this was a great "opening" to what i believe will be a fun and good series. The only critisism i have is that in the beginning the "cut" where they start discussing shit is a bit too early, as you hardly have had time to build up any expectations 9/10 then i was thinking 4/5 til i heard invaders must die ;) 5/5

Geoweasel Episode 11 Geoweasel Episode 11

great

really good animation and story, + i think the retarded thing he should have said is "wabbafett"

YGOAbridged Leather Pants YGOAbridged Leather Pants

hahaha

this was a really great animation, and im not sure when i say this, but even if they didnt move their bodies all the time, it seemed they did ;)

5/5 and 100/10 :d

haha :P

fyfan vad bra ^^

Popeye's Adventure Popeye's Adventure

haha

great anim, i love how u typed out gaia walk and too hard to animate, it added a bit of humor to all the action, good job :)

Grumatorium Grumatorium

this was

really good, i would pay watch his movie, i loved all the effects and the monsters, ty for this :)