"The Worst" "The Worst"

This is one of the most incredible things I've seen.
I don't know whether your doing some commentary on society (It could be interpreted as such) Or if you are just going crazy making this.

Either way I love it all, the animation, the possible message, the non-existent message oh and the carnage.

I'd love to see more like this, it had me in a trance-like state. Good job!
10/10 and 5/5

Evil Land Episode 01 Evil Land Episode 01

Great job

amazing

Pumpkin Planet Pumpkin Planet

GREAT!

so fluid, BEUTIFUL fall landscape and i love blobs :3 maybe you should add a tiny bit more of a story (im being a hypocrite saying this as i cant myself) othervise the good wins over the bad 10/10 4/5

manuelberja responds:

yeah! more series will come! thanks!

Valkyrie Battlefield Valkyrie Battlefield

it just..

it just goes white, im sorry for the zero stars bt i cannot rewiev what i dont c..

King of Sweden King of Sweden

hehe

i wish the king of sweden would play this ^^ (as you can tell im from there)

Little Wheel Little Wheel

ok, GREAT

best game ever

the black and white concept was wonderful and the idea was great, thank you for this game;)

Gates_Of_Oblivion [Box-Killa] Gates_Of_Oblivion [Box-Killa]

i really like it :)

it was indeed as you said a piece of awesome, the flow was simply fantastic :D

5/5 and:

Technology is Future Technology is Future

yeah

i really would like to hear this in a game ^^ great job u where more on beat this time :)

Summer day Summer day

hmm

this was a really good song really good.. there was a about 45 secs into the song things got a little off beat but still i liked it but maybe a little bit more on beat the next time ^^

Last Supper of Raptor Jesus Last Supper of Raptor Jesus

Your friendly neighborhood summary.

I must say, I have always appreciated your art style. Your characters always seem to show so much emotion, with so little detail.âEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEUâEU
Not that this comment matters much to you, but keep up the good work.

And @manpac, thats not why comments get "downvoted". The voting is a take on how constructive the review is.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!
ideally it is, but i get the feeling he's talking from experience.

spandex spandex

Great job

i just love the entire thing, i wish i could draw this good. The coulor scheme is just perfect.

And so are the tits guy below :d

Sashura responds: